Sunday, May 29, 2011

I love you

I'm sorry... 
I'm sorry for the scorn that I was able to show you...
I'm sorry... sorry for not having told you... 
sorry for not having had the strength...
...undestanding you, listening you... 
... for not knowing how to love you for what you were, are, will be!

For blaming you, for wanting to forget you, for saying words that hurt you.
Absent, funeral, visits, coffees, graveyards, sharing tears, sorrows, sunsets, happiness. 
Still... Sorry... please, forgive me.

 I've never  thanked you.
I've never told you I'm grateful for the life you gave me.
 For the lights, stars, dreams, tears... for every breath.
 for Sunrises  and for Sunsets
...for your love and respect, for your clumsy attempts.

For your hands in my hair, the sweeties before sleeping
... or the trips on the motorcycle, the water squirts on people
For the dance on the stairs and the song in the car,
for your childhood's stories and the whole risotto-thing!
For the dips at the sea side and being at the DZ with your date
... for the barbecues while discussing "how to make a fire"
... for your presence when mom wasn't fine
... for putting your help at disposal

For the Memory & the Fast reading.
Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment